Asheville Ear, Nose and Throat (formerly Asheville Head, Neck & Ear Surgeons) has a distinguished 50-year history of providing the best possible ENT care in Western North Carolina. We remain focused on making a difference for our patients today, tomorrow and beyond. Each day, our ENT physicians and audiologists collaborate to bring advanced, proven ENT treatment and hearing options to our patients. From balloon sinuplasty to cochlear implant surgery, we know that providing the right treatment, to the right patient, at the right time, is the key to success.
We are an independent practice and our doctors provide medical and surgical care for our patients at both Pardee Hospital and AdventHealth Hendersonville (formerly Park Ridge Hospital). We also offer outpatient surgical care at Western Carolina Surgery Center.
Watch Our Video
The doctors of Asheville Ear, Nose & Throat have pioneered new technology and procedures to improve the lives of people in Western North Carolina.
- Only practice in Western NC performing cochlear implant surgery to restore hearing
- Began performing balloon sinuplasty surgery to relieve chronic sinusitis in 2007
- Region’s only pediatric ENT fellowship-trained doctor
- First in Western NC to perform dilation of eustachian tubes in the ears
- Only practice in the region offering stapes ear surgery to treat conductive hearing loss
- First in Western NC to utilize robotic surgery for more minimally invasive cancer resection
- First to offer laryngeal Botox injections to treat voice disorders
- Only board-certified facial plastic surgeon in Western NC
- First in the region to perform CT-guided ENT surgery
- Only area practice offering in-office esophagoscopy to examine the throat and perform biopsy if needed
- First in Western NC to offer hypoglossal nerve stimulation for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- First in the region to perform endoscopic middle ear surgery to help restore hearing