In response to COVID-19, Asheville Ear, Nose & Throat continues to offer telehealth appointments for our patients. These appointments will allow us to offer continued ENT and audiology care without requiring a visit to our office. Our Asheville office at 1065 Hendersonville Road remains open. Our Marion, Hendersonville, East Asheville and Brevard locations are seeing audiology patients by appointment only. If you have any questions, please call 828-254-3517.
New temporary policies have been put in place at Asheville Ear, Nose & Throat due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our goal is to keep everyone, including our doctors, staff, and above all, our patients, as safe as possible.
- We are prescreening for a cough, fever, anosmia (loss of smell) or dysgeusia (loss of taste) prior to the appointment and at the door of our office. Anyone with these symptoms will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients (other than minors) must attend their appointment alone, unless they have reasons that make having an additional person necessary.
- All patients must bring and wear a mask the entire time they are in our office. Homemade masks are acceptable.
- We ask that patients complete their paperwork ahead of time through the online portal or print it at home.
- We are performing diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions.
- Prior to your appointment, our office will assign you a risk score. This will be used to determine when and how your appointment will be scheduled.
We appreciate your understanding.
The physicians and staff of Asheville Ear Nose & Throat