New temporary policies have been put in place at Asheville Ear, Nose & Throat due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our goal is to keep everyone, including our doctors, staff, and above all, our patients, as safe as possible.
- We are prescreening for a cough, fever, anosmia (loss of smell) or dysgeusia (loss of taste) prior to the appointment and at the door of our office. Anyone with these symptoms will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients (other than minors) must attend their appointment alone, unless they have reasons that make having an additional person necessary.
- All patients must bring and wear a mask the entire time they are in our office. Homemade masks are acceptable.
- We ask that patients complete their paperwork ahead of time through the online portal or print it at home.
- We are performing diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions.
- Prior to your appointment, our office will assign you a risk score. This will be used to determine when and how your appointment will be scheduled.
- All of our physicians have received COVID-19 immunizations.
We appreciate your understanding.
The physicians and staff of Asheville Ear Nose & Throat
Complete medical, surgical and in-office treatments.
Hearing specialists offer testing and hearing aid options.
Advanced, local surgical treatment of thyroid cancer.
Complete, compassionate ENT care for children.
Conditions We Treat
Head And Neck Cancer
Facial Skin Cancer
Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
Chronic Ear Infections
Dizziness and Vertigo
Snoring And Sleep Apnea
Vocal Cord Polyps
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Septoplasty (deviated septum)
Complete ENT Care
After 50 years of helping patients in the Asheville area, we thought it was time for a little makeover. We now have a new name, new logo and new website. In this video, our ENT physicians describe our practice, what makes our team special, and the ear, nose and throat services we offer.
Hearing specialists perform complete, accurate hearing testing
We’ll help you find the hearing aid option that best fits your lifestyle.
We’re the only practice in Western NC offering cochlear implant surgery.