New temporary policies have been put in place at Asheville Ear, Nose & Throat due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our goal is to keep everyone, including our doctors, staff, and above all, our patients, as safe as possible.
- We are prescreening for a cough, fever, anosmia (loss of smell) or dysgeusia (loss of taste) prior to the appointment and at the door of our office. Anyone with these symptoms will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients (other than minors) must attend their appointment alone, unless they have reasons that make having an additional person necessary.
- All patients must bring and wear a mask the entire time they are in our office. Homemade masks are acceptable.
- We ask that patients complete their paperwork ahead of time through the online portal or print it at home.
- We are performing diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions.
- Prior to your appointment, our office will assign you a risk score. This will be used to determine when and how your appointment will be scheduled.
We appreciate your understanding.
The physicians and staff of Asheville Ear Nose & Throat